Google
 

19 mars 2008

No Coffee Week



Since the start of this week I've shunned my daily cup of java. What for? This will serve as my penitence for Holy Week.

If you know me well, you know I love my coffee. I even touted it as THE panacea for headaches. At the onset, I really felt like I was depriving myself. I'm drinking black tea though so I still have my daily dose of caffeine so it's all fine. I don't get the aroma though so I content myself with smelling the aroma in our office pantry.

As soon as Jeff got wind of this penitence of mine, he tried to tempt me to drink coffee and he even enlisted Miki's help.

Jeff and Miki can tempt me all they want but I'm going to see this penitence to the end! Aja!

I can't wait for Easter Sunday though so I can drink all the java I want . :P

Aucun commentaire: